Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Garden Girls and Terry

Lately, I have been thinking, "So.... what about Claire?"  I hate that I overlook her a lot, but truth be told, I don't have much info about how my favorite fellow wine lover and mom is doing.  I think she is in a bit of a holding pattern for now, too - finished with radiation and waiting for the team to decide the next step.  

I have heard a few little tidbits about the fun things going on her little world.  I know she and Terry have been up at the island quite a bit, hopefully enjoying the sunshine and the beauty up there.  The two of them have joined forces with Claire's sister, Eileen, to participate in an art show and sale this Sunday, August 18th.  The event, "Expose Yourself to Art," will be held at the Bonner County Fairgrounds from 4-8 p.m.  There will be 30 artists, each showing 30 paintings, that will be available for purchase for $30 apiece.  Proceeds will benefit the Bonner County Fairgrounds.  If you would like to join in the fun, head out to the Fairgrounds and look for paintings by, "The Garden Girls and Terry."  

No comments:

Post a Comment