Saturday, October 27, 2012

Doing Well!!!

UGH, I haven't seen Claire or Erin all week!  What a busy time of year for this frazzled teacher!  In any case, I have heard Claire is handling the aftermath of chemo very well.  She has been very tired, but otherwise ok.  Claire said she is experiencing no nausea, just some exhaustion, and life is better than expected.  Whew!  I pray for these gals constantly and hope things continue on a good path.  As far as I know, there is no chemo this week.  Erin's next round should be the following week and Claire the week after that.  Please continue to keep these strong, incredible women in your thoughts and prayers.

Some dear friends of Erin and I will be manning the storage compartment at the Grange next Saturday from 10-2.  Any donations will be accepted for the tag sale.  Thanks!!!


1 comment: