Tuesday, December 4, 2012

aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Results.....  Erin found out from her oncologist that the tumor that was removed last week still had active cancer cells.  Damn it!!!  What that means is that the chemo did not phase her cancer at all.  Her tumor did not shrink and was resistant to the chemo treatments.  Damn it!!!!  Whatever Plan B is, Erin will definitely face it head on and fight this stupid cancer beast.  I have very few answers, but I pray that Erin, Claire, and their family will sail through this holiday season with their eyes set on many more happy times to come. Please keep Erin in your thoughts and prayers.  She is simply amazing.  Hopefully, the months ahead will be kind and gentle to our dear friend and her mama.  Damn it, damn it, damn it.

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying. I want answers from above.


    ANH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. that's so scary. I have been praying hard for Erin and her mother. I have lots of people praying from west coast to east! Erin is such a strong woman I know she'll keep fighting this! Please give her and boys ( and family) my love. Thank you for this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete