Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Gavin!!!!

Gavin will be turning 12 on the last day of the Mayan Calendar - talk about a bummer of a present!  He has joked and laughed about that prediction.  This weekend, he had a Mine Craft birthday party at his home.  I'm sure he celebrated early because of the imminent doom to our world.  Gavin enjoyed time with friends, video games, a crazy pillow fight, pizza, and the most original "cake" I have ever seen.  Erin has always amazed me with her incredible creativity.  She made a Mine Craft cake out of brownies and green rice krispie treats.  My boys said it looked just like a "creeper," some type of a monster on the video game.  I'm sure Mine Craft fans will know exactly what that means.

Happy Birthday, Gavin!!!  I hope you enjoyed every minute of it.  AND, thank you for not singing "Gangnam Style" too many times while your mom's irritable friend with a slight aversion to that song was around.  Next year, teenager!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday big boy. I am amazed at how much of a great young man you have become. I shouldn't be to surprised because you have an amazing mom guiding you. Love you

    Nik

    ReplyDelete