Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I am so thankful for all of the acts of generosity and caring that have been extended to our friends, Erin and Claire.  On this day of thanks, I am thankful for all of the time, money, cards, food, care packages, phone calls, every single act of kindness that has made its way to Erin and Claire.  I am amazed and humbled by the generosity of our community and the character of so many incredible individuals, families, and businesses.  I cannot believe how people have rallied to support this family.  Thank you.  Thank you for following their journey.  Thank you for the prayers.  Thank you for the well wishes.  Thank you for the meals.  Thank you for every ounce of your support!!  While my heart is burdened with shards of their struggle, it is also overwhelmed with gratitude for the selfless acts and kindness of so many.  It really does take a whole village to fight cancer and this village is rallying behind two amazing women.
From my heart, I sincerely thank all of you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment