Friday, November 30, 2012

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin was able to come home tonight!  I am so happy for her!!!!  I spent some time with her, her family, and friends.  Erin is doing really well.  She was laughing and positive.  We had a fantastic time telling stories, joking, and sipping wine.  (Surprise, I know!)  In any case, she was dealing well with her surgical pain and was happy to be home.  I am so incredibly proud of her strength, her braveness, her spirit, and her unending drive to conquer this cancer beast.  Erin's pathology results should be in by Tuesday.  Please pray for NO active cancer cells.  I will post the results as soon as I can.

Erin and Claire,
We love you and cannot tell you how much this whole community is pulling for you. I know I have said it before, but cancer picked the wrong family to mess with!  You will seriously kick some cancer butt!!!  I can't wait for the big post cancer party and perhaps a Hawaiian vacation???  You will be victorious.    I just know it.
LOVE YOU!!!!
Kim and Jim

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad she's so strong and fighting this cancer with all her might! Its hard being so far away, but inn so thankful she has great support! Thank you for keeping us informed with the blog!!! Give Erin and family my love!!!

    ReplyDelete