Saturday, August 11, 2012

This Week



I spoke with Erin yesterday.  She is so grateful for the outpouring of support, the meals, the fund, the babysitting, etc.  I am learning she has an amazing group of friends and is quite lucky in that way.  Erin has some additional tests and scans this week, followed by surgery on Wednesday.  I'll post updates as I get them.  Erin is a strong woman who is going to fight this all tooth and nail.  Thanks for lifting her up in prayer and positive thoughts.  She shared with me that she absolutely knows the prayer and positive thoughts helped her through her son's health scare years ago.  So, I am asking you to lift her up again.  Anytime works, but especially send her your mental love and prayers on Wednesday.  Thanks.

Also, I am considering throwing a hat party for Erin.  She doesn't need to come if she isn't up to it, but I thought we could share some drinks and appetizers, but entrance to the party would be a hat, wig, or scarf for Erin.  Her doctor said her chemo treatments will be very aggressive and her hair will go quickly.  Party planning isn't exactly my strength, so please contact me if you would like to help out.  kimleighty@comcast.net   Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment