Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thoughts

I have heard from a dear friend of Erin's who would like to share that Erin works so hard and is always caring about others over herself.  She typically buys things for herself secondhand in order to take care of her boys first.  She is an amazing mother who is always sacrificing for her family.  She and her boys all have heart conditions and could use your prayers and support.  I am not sure what her guys know, so please be sensitive with what you communicate with them.

If you would like to send her a card of support, her address is 3118 W Grace Ave; Spokane WA 99205.  Her mother, Claire Bistline, is staying with her until this nightmare is over.  Please consider sending her a note of support, as well.  For those of you in Spokane, I'd like to work on providing meals for them, especially once chemo begins.  Please let me know if you are interested in participating.  My e-mail is kimleighty@comcast.net.  I don't know of any dietary restrictions, but will look into that.

As soon as I get a donation fund set up to help offset her medical expenses, I will post that information on here as well.  If that is something you can do, thank you in advance for your support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment